Sunday, October 26, 2008

That's twice.

Spyder was able to call me again today! I was shocked. It was so wonderful, but so hard. We both cried. He said he had a dream last night where he and I were standing outside our house - not too big, not too small - with our little girl between us. We were waiting for the bus with her. I was going to work after it came, but he was riding it with her and walking back home. I don't care what else happens, as long as I can help make that dream come true.
About 3 weeks ago, he said they asked him to meet with them for a little bit. He walked into a room and a woman was waiting there and she asked, "Is this the artist?" The drill sergeant said, "The best we've got." She asked him to draw the logo for the graduation shirts. He had twenty minutes. The shirts arrived today and everyone said they look awesome.
One of the guys that started going to church with Spyder - the one that was reading the Book of Mormon really fast - is getting baptized next week. I think that's really cool. He's really excited about it.
I told him about school lately and he said not to give up. He always bolsters me up when I need it. I'm the luckiest.
Christmas will be here before we know it. :)

No comments: