Saturday, October 11, 2008

Letter #6


Oct. 6, 2008
Hey, babe. I got 3rd and 4th letters tonight. I love hearing from you. (He had to tell me some confidential information and send me a copy of his orders.)
Oct. 7
We played with A4 Rocket Launchers today! It was okay. I still don't have my hearing back entirely, it fluctuates. I'm going to be really random today. I want to come home! I miss you so much. I reread your letters when I can. I can't even concentrate half the time on my letter. I just want to write about how much I miss you. You need to understand that you are every bit as strong as me. You can do this. School comes naturally to you. And it's all for the sake of something you love. So keep doing your best, and I'll keep doing my best, as well. We'll be together again, soon. I love you.
Spyder

Sorry, this one is short and mostly mushy. It's really hard for us to be apart. And this letter he rushed to get me some information so I can work out the insurance and his payments and all that crap. We made each other the most important things in our lives because we never knew what would happen with friends or family. (And since I had another family problem today, I think it was a good idea.) I've never been good with people and I realized that I would let him kind of take care of that for me. And now it's just me. So, he's encouraging me. And I see we both have the same difficulty -- I can't concentrate either. I'm not doing very well in school this semester. I got a C on my Calculus test. He always helped me shake that stuff off because I have an anxiety disorder that makes it hard to let go. But, you know I'm getting by just trying to follow his example and be like him. I talk to people the way he does and now it's easier. So, anyway, I'm sorry if it gets too mushy sometimes. He just came into my world when I was a teenager and made everything feel alright. But we're both getting stronger, so this is good for us. Thank you guys for being there for us. Just having you guys read his blog helps me feel like an "us" instead of just me. Thanks. I'll let you know more when I do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Wisp, you need to chill out and realize that your family is 100% behind you, and Sypder. We here in the SW are extremely proud of him and you and what you both doing, and you're winning. I did drop him a line yesterday so he should get it in a few days - not too mushy though. I'll leave that to you. Hang in there, kid, you're already ahead of the game... dad

wisp said...

Thank you so much. I've needed to chill out most of my life. The longer I'm with Spyder, the easier it gets. :) Thanks for being there for us. You always help me feel confident. I'm glad I've been getting to know you better. And Spyder will be so glad to know you guys are proud of him. He's so excited to be succeeding. Thanks for writing to him. You're good people.