Friday, September 5, 2008

Private Spyder


This is Spyder's wife, Wisp. Once I got him to the hotel to check in, he got very nervous. He always told me he felt like some other part of him would be leaving, and that he was really staying here. It became very real very suddenly. Saying goodbye was excruciating. He should have left for Georgia already and has probably been busy getting his paperwork processed and all of that fun stuff the past few days. He ended up leaving for Georgia one day later than expected, so I'm sure he had a joyful day sitting in the hotel. I will probably be getting a letter soon and I will post some excerpts from each letter I get here for you guys to read so you can keep up to date with his progress. I just wanted you to know that he's out there now having a hell of a time. Updates soon to come.

No comments: