Monday, April 21, 2008

Lesson 5: If You Know The Right Answer, Speak Up

So this was the first Monday with the route from Hell. Gah. I had about 80 stops, instead of a typical 50 to 60. On top of that our ground truck was late, making all of us late....sigh. It makes me want September to get here early so I can head off to Basic Training. I ship to Ft. Benning. Yes, I've heard the horror stories, but I don't care. I'm going to be the best damn soldier they've ever had. It's just that the military is so clear about what's expected of you. It's not run by some ass-bag that can't manage the finances of his own company...the paychecks of 6 other drivers actually bounced, once. That's scary.

My brother suggested I join the company he works for. I thought it was a great idea. Haven't heard a whole lot more about that...

Anyway. Post comments!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fort Benning? Well that'll be change from good old Utah, a place you've known all you life. Be prepared for large insects, high humidity, someone who will announce that he's your worst enemy but you get to call him "sir". Good luck on your deliveries... dad

Spyder said...

Wheee, bugs. Oh, and to let you know, no one was hurt in the accident, and it gave us an excuse to buy a new(er) car. Her insurance took all responsibility, so I can't complain.