Sunday, February 8, 2009

Almost Home

Well, Private Spyder has almost completed his training. He's finished with his classes. Tomorrow he will undergo surgery to remove a root that was overlooked by the shoddy surgeon that removed his wisdom teeth. He'll be on recovery for that for a couple of days, then he graduates from AIT on the 12th and will receive his wings. He should be flying home on Friday, if everything goes according to plan. Once home, he'll begin hunting for a new job. We're hoping he finds one soon. The economy is pretty scary right now. And then we'll be back to "normal" life. I might also find a job to supplement our income and keep taking lighter class loads to work toward my Bachelor's degree. It's an exciting time of life for us because we're getting closer to more and more changes.
We're both very excited for Spydey to come home, and we are grateful to everyone for being so supportive of our boy while he's been at training. I'm sorry that I neglected to send out his new mailing address for Fort Rucker. I actually thought that I had and now have realized my mistake. I've given too much of my brain power to school, and I apologize for my failure to pay attention.
So, soon our boy will be back, posting his life's lessons and funny anecdotes. Thanks for reading my little updates.
~Wisp

No comments: