Friday, August 8, 2008

Lesson 15: Hey, Spyder. How's It Going? Great!

Honestly, I have no clue what to post about, so I'm going to ramble until an appropriate topic makes itself evident. Know what else is evident? The crippling lack of comments. (Wow, that was fast!) Now, make ready for the thrashing which is to come!
So just why am I so hard up for comments? They are the proof that my post are being viewed. I do not have a visit counter, nor can I set my blog to provide me with read receipts whenever I log on. Thus, it is up to the reader to provide the author with feedback and (con/de)structive criticism. Not that I'm being whiny, but it goes like this: I post. Optimally, I recieve comments about my post to respond to. Thus, I respond to those comments with either comments of my own, or I get excited that I got responses and I post again! It's like Christmas! Huzzah, our long lost child who has had so difficult a time using emails, phone, and/or letters has at long last managed to discover a method of constant interesting communication between himself and others! Wait, or has he? Hello? Anyone? Huh!..........................guess there's no one here........no point in posting another then, I guess.....(See how that works?)

5 comments:

Dead Poet said...

Huzzah! I commented!
.
.
.
.
.
and now I have nothing better to say. If I didn't see you so freaking much, I would probably be able to leave better comments. So stop calling! ;)

I don't think anyone in my family has commented yet either, not counting The Man, and all he said was that I type a lot. So I feel your pain. Let us cry in our beers together while listening to sad, sad country music. Or not.

Anonymous said...

I wish you wouldn't get so down sometimes. I read your postings even when I may not agree with them. Try pinging me off list. dad

wisp said...

Actually I think your posts are just so random sometimes people are like, "What would I say to that? I have nothing in the area of puking til I pass out... Maybe I'll comment next time." And such. No worries. I'll always be here to throw you a pity comment.

Spyder said...

I added a link on my link list that explains what that title was from. It's actually a quote from one of my favorite comics, Sam and Fuzzy. Thank you, Sam Logan!

Anonymous said...

I check your blog as well as Christine's every morning. It is like a ritual while I wait for the rest of my computer stuff to boot up in the mornings. I love the random topics brought up, but mostly I just like getting to know a little bit more about you both every day.