Thursday, January 1, 2009

Lesson 18: Bob Ross Is Awesome.


Seriously. Happy Trees aside, the man was an inspiration. I say this because of how ridiculously easy he made painting seem. Ever known people like that? They can pick up on something enormously difficult, and make it look simple. I love and hate those people all at the same time. I wish I was that way. My brother understands things of a mechanical nature whose inner workings I can't even begin to fathom. For me, the only thing I've got like that is being a soldier.

For the sake of explanation, I am not yet back for good. I got to come home for Christmas from the 20th to Jan 2nd. As of one hour and 38 minutes ago, it is the 1st. (Oh yeah, Happy New Year. Try to make resolutions that are feasible, yet challenging.) Anyway, my time here is already over. The good news is that I was granted internet access at AIT just before leaving Ft Rucker. That said, I only have definite access on weekends. Updates by yours truly may still be far and few between. Anyway, 2009 awaits!

1 comment:

wisp said...

Having you home was so wonderful. I'm going to miss you so much. But I'm very proud of what you're doing. I love you more than words can say. I'll always be here waiting, my love. Do what you gotta do. My heart goes with you.